ICYMI: I got married (wedding announcement here) to the most caring man ever. My Boaz.
I also became insta-mom. Here’s how I know:
- Raised & Glazed coffee now fills 90% of my body.
- I now take a bath with Shamu and a pirate ship, compiments of my son.
- We have lively family discusssions over dinner around what the word “voluptuous” means.
- I eat fruit snacks for lunch. Not just any fruit snacks, Star Wars ones that gush out a tablespoon of corn syrup into your mouth when you bite down.
- I started making photo albums, live by Post-it notes, listen to Psalty & Antshillvania in the background, and am on a first name basis with the lady at Target.
- I have car rides where for an hour I explain that though losing our tiger library book is a dire problem, we will not go to jail.
- I wake up Saturday mornings to a demonstration of a stuffed giraffe having stuffed giraffe babies.
- I’m now able to carry on 4 conversations at once, including one with my son about how the cashier at Sears doesn’t have chicken pox, just acne, and it’s not nice to comment on it.
- I can sing all the words to “I Like to Move It, Move It” from Madagascar. In my sleep.
- I’m happy.